Would you pay 50 cents a day to keep your home safe? The answer to this question seems obvious, but the number of people without a home security system is disturbingly high. Crime happens everywhere, which is why paying less than half a dollar per day to protect your home with Amarillo Technology Solutions makes sense.
What You Get for 50 Cents a Day!
At just $14.99 per month, ATS is an affordable home security solutions. But don’t let the low price fool you, we provide the best service in the industry. This is why we do not have contracts because we know, if we have done our job, you will stay with us. Here are some of the features that you will get with ATS:
- We have wireless sensors which monitor your home with entry and motion detection to protect your home from intruders while you are at home or out, you will also have a panic button in case you are held up in your home.
- Communication with the ATS monitoring center via a cellular network. This means your home security system can quickly report potential threats – even without a phone line.
- Highly trained operators in the 24-hour monitoring center. They will contact you if your system detects a potential threat and dispatch an emergency police response if necessary.
- Two easy-to-understand modes of operation, “Stay” and “Away”. With which you can set the appropriate level of security with just one touch of a button.
- A three-year warranty on all sensors and other system components.
- If you move we will move the equipment for you.
So What’s the Catch? No, Really… There is no Catch!
ATS will never lock you into a contract. Simply pay $14.99 per month for as long as you need the protection and cancel at any time without paying any termination fees. You can even suspend your account and re-activate it later. Best of all, if you’re not satisfied, ATS offers a Golden guarantee.
ATS offers an alternative to restrictive 42-month contracts and pushy sales agents. Get the home security you need, for as long as you want it and rest safely in your home with the knowledge your security is in good hands. Isn’t that worth 50 cents a day?