When it comes to managed IT services, our capabilities are endless, and our experience is vast.
WHAT WE DO
When something goes wrong, you need professionals you can depend on. ATS is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to keep your business flowing. We manage your IT, keep endpoints up-to-date, and deliver uptime giving you peace of mind.
We will manage the procurement of any hardware and software you need to grow your business. If you need assistance or are in a bind we are there for you.
Backup & recovery
ATS also provides data backup and recovery. If your business lost all of its digital information, you might never recover. There is no greater peace of mind than knowing everything can be restored. In the event of a disaster, ATS will have you back up and running.
We safeguard your systems and provide your team with the training they need to be prevent data breaches, viruses, and cybercrime. Your data is your business, and we would like to help you keep it that way.
size doesn’t matter
Whether you need us to manage one building or 50, one silo or your entire technology stack, we have you covered. Our team can take care of the basics, so you can focus on big technology breakthroughs. Or we can take everything off your plate and become your outsourced IT department.
What’s the shortest path between you and your goal? ATS will help you streamline your workflow, remove obstacles, and increase profitability. Our experienced team knows how to make the most of the technology you have.
THE RIGHT CLOUD FOR YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS
The right cloud can set your organization apart. It can help you scale faster, reach more people, and stay connected at all times.
We can help you find, deploy, and manage that cloud.
WHAT WE SPECIALIZE IN:
- Cloud migrations
- Multi-cloud management
- Cloud security & compliance
- Public, private & hybrid solutions
MANAGED IT SERVICES
ATS IT SERVICES
Whether you need us to manage one building or 50, one silo, or your entire technology stack, we have you covered.
Our team can take care of the basics, so you can focus on big technology breakthroughs. Or, we can take everything off your plate and become your outsourced IT department.
When it comes to managed IT services, our capabilities are endless and our experience is vast. Let us know what you need and we’ll deliver results.
JUST A FEW OF OUR SPECIALITIES:
- Server maintenance
- Workstation support
- Wireless services
- Network security
- Business communication
- Data backup & recovery
- End-user support
- Proactive alert monitoring
- Telco management
- 24x7x365 service desk
- After hours support
- Patching & software updates
- Virus, malware, & spam protection
- Hardware & software inventory management
Disaster recovery is a crucial part of every business continuity plan. Without a tested plan for data recovery, it could be weeks before your business is up and running after mission-critical data is lost, corrupted, stolen, or otherwise compromised.
Data Replication plays a crucial role in a disaster recovery plan. At ATS we offer multiple solutions from installing a dedicated appliance to implementing new software programs on your existing equipment. Investing in replication will help you meet compliance requirements and will save you money in the long run, by diminishing costs associated with downtime by making it simpler to restore not only a few files but all your data.
- Ensure uninterrupted access to critical data with our advanced solutions. Anyone with databases, virtual machines, multiple locations or irreplaceable client data should leverage data synchronization.
- High availability for the most widely used data stores takes disaster recovery to a new level by decreasing the need for a fail-over recovery environment and allowing for continuous access to mission-critical information.
- ATS dedicates a team of recovery experts to monitor and manage this critical business component. Replication enables businesses to resume operations in a fraction of the time compared to traditional backup-and-restore solutions. In most cases, downtime is reduced to hours rather than days or weeks.
Optimized resource utilization
- Reduce your backup storage requirements with the ability to perform block-level, system-level and deduplication backups.